Monday 7 May 2012

Bank Holiday

I love Bank Holidays. I especially like them when Ryan gets them off work so we get a three day weekend together. Anyway, this is what I wore today to drive to Xscape (yes, I passed my driving test), have a look round the shops and get a hotdog from Primo's.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Top: New Look, Leggings: Primark, Cardigan: Primark, Shoes: Missguided, Necklace: ASOS, Scarf: eBay

I've been struggling to think of ways to wear these leggings, but I do really like them with grey tones, so I may look for some long grey vests...

Again, I'm wearing my favourite shoes right now, seriously, I wish it was nice enough weather to wear these every day as there's something about having cat faces looking back at you which just makes you smile.

What makes you smile when the weather is grey? 

1 comment:

daisychain said...

I love how you've worn the leggings, and I am loving your hair x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...