Sunday 11 September 2011

Style on a Sunday: Shopping Special

Yesterday, for the first time in what feels like a million years, I went shopping in Leeds and actually had a little bit of money to spend. I hit H&M for some autumn/winter basics and popped into Next for a bit of a treat, where I received a £10 off online voucher (I came home and promptly spent it...). Here's what I bought:

Photobucket
Jumper: H&M 
Photobucket
  Jeggings: H&M 
Photobucket
  Skirt: H&M
Photobucket
  Chinos: Next 
Photobucket
  Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser 
Photobucket
  Clinique Foundation Brush 
Photobucket
 No. 7 Mineral Blush in Rose Pink


Will try and do some beauty related posts on some of the products I've been using recently and the makeup here, and I'm sure you'll see everything in outfit posts soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice buys! Let us know what you thought of Clinique Moisture Surge... I've been thinking about getting this for a while now!

Charlotte x

shanice said...

Ooh I love the chinos, lovely colour!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...