Monday 1 August 2011

The Band T-Shirt

Between the ages of 15 and 17 I lived in band t-shirts, skinny jeans and converse and I loved it. I stopped wearing t-shirts for a while as I just preferred dresses to jeans and they gradually worked their way to the back of my wardrobe. Now I like to combine t-shirts with shorts and skirts to create a more girly look, so today, to celebrate my last day at home before I officially start my new job tomorrow I wore this:

Photobucket

Photobucket
T-shirt: HMV, Shorts: Primark, Shoes: Primark, Necklace: c/o Forever 21

I fell in love with this t-shirt when I saw it in HMV this weekend, and it was on 2 for £10 so I got The Kids Are All Right on DVD as well. I don't think you can go wrong with a Lady Gaga t-shirt for £5 as I'm sure they must be about £20 when you go and see her on tour, or when buying from her official website.

Do you like wearing t-shirts? Do you think they're a bit masculine, or do you make them more feminine with shorts and cute shoes? 

3 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Love the tee! I lived in band tees and skinnies in my early teens too but I feel weird when not in a dress now. Good luck for your new job! x hivenn

Hanna said...

ah the days of band tees, skinny jeans, studded belts and vans! I still mong around in that garb when I can't be bothered! . . but naturally I love band tees with floaty shorts! Primark shorts never fit me right, but I love them on you!

tor (fabfrocks) said...

Ooh lovely shorts! I have a wardrobe full of old band tees: can't bring myself to throw them away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...