Sunday 26 June 2011

Style on a Sunday: One Pair of Jeans

As I may have previously mentioned on this blog, I'm not a big trouser wearer and I in fact only own one pair of jeans. Some people find this quite shocking, but if those people could take me shopping and find me a pair of jeans which fits and is comfy then that would be much more helpful. Here is an outfit I've worn a couple of times over the past few months (again, apologies for my weird face in this photo - why do I look worried all the time?):

Photobucket

Top: Topshop, Cardigan: Topshop, Jeans: New Look, Sandals: Primark

This top has served me well, I think I got it in 2007 and it was a wardrobe staple for me and my Uni housemate (and best friend) Laura, who coincidentally I stole this cardigan from...I hope she's not missing it too much. I'm really not sure about these sandals, everyone told me they were really comfy and so cheap but I can't really walk in them and ended up changing into my Havaianas. 

What do you think of jeans? Where do you buy your favourite pairs? I'd love to hear your advice - I definitely need it! 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I only own one pair of jeans, a dark blue skinny pair. I find jeans too uncomfortable to wear but I do like how I look in these jeans though so wear them for going out in.

cowbiscuits said...

gaah i just wrote you out a huuuge comment all about my bum in jeans and now I've forgotten the jist of it! :( Love this top!! xx

Laura said...

invisible_squirrel: I find them really uncomfortable too, I think that my perfect pair of jeans would be high waisted and straight leg, but good jeans are so expensive that I've never been able to justify the price!

cowbiscuits: Aww, no! Thank you! I hope this top never leaves my wardrobe, I love it :) x

Claudia Paola said...

I love the pattern and colors of the top- no wonder it's a staple for you. You look lovely in jeans! I've gotten out of the habit myself, since I prefer looser trousers and shorts. But my favorite jeans usually come from either H&M (they fit really well) or Urban Outfitters (ditto) . x

Unknown said...

love that top - and the post below is amazing xxx

Laura said...

Thanks! :) that top is perfect all year round, it's amazing!

thanks for the advice, I find both of them are cut a bit small for my enormous hips! Haha! x

Tiny Bow Blogger said...

Love your jeans! I actually really love New Look jeans, they fit really nicely and are inexpensive. I do find that they wear out quite quickly though. xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...